If you need to access tickets you have previously requested, on your Console screen under the User Ticket History section, you will see up to 5 of your most recent tickets. If the ticket you need to look at is shown here, click Select on the left to view its Summary page:
If you need to view an older ticket, it can be searched by clicking the History button:
There are numerous search fields you can use, including:
- Ticket Search Source - Select whether you are searching under your User ID (tickets you have requested) or Contractor ID (if you work for a company this will search all tickets lodged in your company by other people who share the same ID)
- Ticket Number - Search with exact ticket numbers (or within a range of ticket numbers)
- User Reference - if you used a reference name or number for the ticket, enter this here
- Submit date - enter date ranges to bring up tickets submitted within those time frames
- Town/City - enter a locality name to bring up tickets requested in that area.
Click the green Search button to start the search for your tickets once the information is entered.
Matching tickets will then be listed on the right-hand side of the screen. Click Select to open the ticket's Summary Screen. This will display the ticket details and the notified facility owners.
From the Summary Screen, you also have the ability to:
If you need to resend your confirmation email for a ticket to your email address, on the right-hand side you will see the Resend PDF button. After clicking this, ensure the email is correct in the pop-up window as this is where the PDF will be sent to.
If you wish to Continue a previous ticket (usually for larger areas which need to be broken down into multiple smaller sections), you can continue on from where you finished by clicking on Continue Ticket. You will be able to continue each map section off the end of the last one without losing your place.
If you wish to reissue a ticket within the same map area as before, click Relocate Ticket.
If you wish to print out your ticket summary, click Print View on the right-hand side of the screen and then select Print. Otherwise, to cancel printing and return to BYDP, select Exit Print View.
This will open the Positive Response module, which allows you to review ticket responses from Locators and Members, and remind them of any late responses.
To go back to the History Search screen, click the New Search button.
To modify your request (eg. change work type, affected property, or map). This will issue a new ticket and cancel your previous request.
This will cancel your request. NOTE: All cancellations require a reason. A box will appear to prompt you to enter your Cancel reason.